National Certificate: Generic Management Level 5
SAQA Qualification ID 59201, NQF Level 5 , 162 Credits / 20 OPSA CPD Points
Effective management and strategic leadership lie at the heart of every successful organisation. in an increasingly complex, global environment executives are expected to lead their organisations in strategic decision making ensuring that their input is relevant and fresh.
Combining innovative design with a strong emphasis on developing superior workplace, this program provides learners with a national qualification. The sessions are focused on providing learners and organisations with a competitive edge by developing their strategic perspective, creativity and vision. Facilitation is by subject-matter-expect who will share practical global insights, leadership acumen and key strategic thinking skills.
Personal development , coupled with group and individual feedback, challenging exercises and practical strategy tools will ensure the learners are ready o perform in the workplace on their return.
Course Designed for
This qualification is ideal for middle and senior managers or people earmarked for this position as the sessions cover gap-training of concepts and principles relating to the specific topics and outcomes of this qualification.
It is assumed hat learners wishing to enter a programme leading to this qualification have Communication Literacy, Numeracy and equivalent to NQF Level 4 (Matric), and at least one year's managerial experience.
- Initiate, Develop, Implement and Evaluate operational strategies, projects and action plan to improve the effectiveness of their team.
- Monitor and measure performance and apply continuous and innovative improvement interventions in their unit.
- Lead an manage team to enhance individual, team and unit effectiveness
- Build relationships with colleagues, superiors and stakeholders across the value chain
- Apply the principles of risk, financial and knowledge management and business ethics internally and externally
- Enhance the development of team and team members.